Dr. Kirsteen James - Principal
Francis Howell School District Alum, Dr. Kirsteen James, is the building Principal at Francis Howell Middle School where she has proudly served the FHMS community since 2011. For the past 17 years, Dr. James has been an administrator in the Francis Howell School District: 5 years as Principal of FHMS, 8 years as an Assistant Principal of FHMS, 3 years as an Assistant Principal at Daniel Boone Elementary, and 1 year as an Administrative Intern at Warren Elementary. Prior to becoming an administrator, Dr. James spent her teaching career in the Francis Howell School District as an elementary and middle school English teacher. In her free time, Dr. James loves spending time with her family, dogs, attending her three daughters’ sporting events, and dreaming about vacations.
- Ed.D. Doctorate in Educational Leadership – Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis
- Ed.S. Specialist in Educational Leadership – Lindenwood University, St. Charles
- M.Ed. Master of Education in Educational Administration – Lindenwood University, St. Charles
- B.S. Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education– University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg
- Francis Howell High School Graduate
Dr. Ryan Johnson - Assistant Principal
Dr. Ryan Johnson is an Assistant Principal at Francis Howell Middle School. Dr. Johnson has been in the Francis Howell District for the past 16 years. He began as a Spanish teacher at Francis Howell North High School, spent a year as the Dean of Students at Francis Howell High School, and then joined the staff at FHMS in the 2019-2020 school year. In his free time, Mr. Johnson enjoys spending time with his family and visiting his happy places - the library and Costco.
- M.Ed. Master of Education in Educational Leadership - Maryville University
- M.Ed. Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - UMSL
- B.A. Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Truman State University
- Ed.D. Doctorate in Educational Leadership – Maryville University
Kelly Longo - Assistant Principal
Kelly Longo is an Assistant Principal at Francis Howell Middle School. Prior to FHMS she served as a high school principal for four years at Fort Zumwalt North High School and as the Dean of Students at Francis Howell High School. Before becoming a principal Mrs. Longo taught English at Howell High, Sperreng Middle School and Lindenwood University. She is married with five children, four of whom all attend schools in the Francis Howell District. Mrs. Longo loves spending her free time with her family, especially watching them play soccer.
- Ed.S. Educational Specialist in Instructional Leadership- Lindenwood University
- M.Ed. Master of Education in Administration- Lindenwood University
- M.Ed. Master of Education- Lindenwood University
- B.A. Bachelor of Arts in English- University of Missouri- St. Louis